Our reporting capabilities are focused on providing the information you need to know, simply and instantly. Our automated S.M.A.R.T. Solution (Specimen Monitoring and Route Tracking) employs purpose-built proprietary systems and software to monitor and track content and activity in real time.
The system manages the norms and escalates exceptions as they occur to specific support teams with qualified skill sets for resolution. This occurs in real time to safeguard specimen testing integrity for patients.
- Zero count by contract stop report
- Shows all stops that did not have a daily pickup
- Helps determine if a stop should be a will call
- Activated will call reports
- Shows will calls that are activated
- Helps determine if a stop should be a daily
- Specimen count by contract stop report
- Shows specimen counts by pickup stop
- Helps determine staffing needed at lab for accessioning
- On-demand order report
- Shows all STAT and routine jobs
- Helps understand volume and nature of STAT work
- Late stop report
- Shows any stops picked up or delivered late
- Helps determine efficiency of route and performance of driver
- Route sheets
- View actual electronic route sheets in real time
- Exemption notification
- Alert people when an exception occurs via Email and SMS alerts
Our goal is to manage exceptions proactively, NOT AFTER you tell us there is a problem.